Time To Say Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm departing in 4 days and I'm really excited. Thank you all here on SF. Reading your posts and debates has helped me understanding other people's thoughts, choices and weaknesses. It has also empowered even more the strenght of my opinion. Once again, thank you for that. Now, it's time for fly into the freedom of dreams... :) It's a neverending story.

2. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Ok... I have to ask so sorry if I'm overreacting but... where exactly are you "going" in 4 days? If it's vacations then by all means go, I hope you have a great time.

If you're talking about the big leap then... please talk to ask, we're here to help you and don't want you to go.

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

please don't do it.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Misty,

Please, don't do it. You don't have to. You still have time to turn things around, why now?! what's brought you to this point?! Please talk to us about it :hug:

5. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your concern, you're being very nice. But I waited a long time for this and it's finally happening. I'm ready. Nobody can change my mind at this moment. :)

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

: ( I hope these 4 days will make you change your mind. Look around you. There're signs everywhere.

7. bluedays

bluedays Well-Known Member

Why in 4 days? If you can wait that long, can't you wait longer? Just a day at a time?

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay with us. You're our friend. :hug:

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You just need to call for help now so you can get the support you need to change things. There is always hope that the next day will change everything
    i hope you open your eyes and reach out now and call crisis or good samaritans
    your friends do not need to hear you are giving up on them they care alot about you and need to know you won't do this. you will only be causing so many people here pain. please reconsider and reach out for help tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.