Time to spout!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam_D, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I am sick of being threatened financially. It's not my fault I have no job, it's the way Britain is run with the corrupt discriminating policies.

If the next person says it's my fault, they will wish they never did and earlier on today, I nearly gone physical and mad! I will make my parents feel guilty that they where stupid to have it off 9 months before my birth, so they will have to suffer the guilt of my termination of life when it happens.

Life has become ****ing pointless. I know that I will slowly die homeless in the future and I accept this fate which appears inevitable to me.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hi adam, sometimes life sucks and we just surrender. Meaning of life is not to be good and rich, but to know how to fight agaisnt the crap that happens to us everyday.If you beat that goal everyday, you`ll improve, you just need some confidence.I see you joined in july of last year, i guess its because you`ve been so down that you wanted to end it all, just like know, well i guess it worths to try to get better everyday, than losing hope, just as you`ve been doing it `till now...

3. Ire

Ire Guest

Surrender to the void.... think thats from strawberry fields?

4. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

I've calmed down since I made the post at the top, but it's something that makes me get those hit-the-roof attacks when taking so much pressure. As I write this post, I am crying and a bit shaken. :sad:

I actually joined here the year before July last year with another account, and I was very mentally unstable on this board by doing attention suicide threats and I got banned once here. It's a very long story as I was romance-scammed online and stuff and I couldn't control myself due to paranoia, delusions, loss of will, confusion.

Just want to say that by your signature, Evanescence is one of my most favourites artists and listen to them to keep me occupied.

5. jane doe

i`m glad you feel better adam, and please pm me whenever you need to talk, whenever you feel down or angry, i`ll be around^^

6. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Now today, I am back in the same state as before. My sister is now attempting to manipulate me and to get me to call my bank to request my pin number as I have lost it in the past, but all I get is broken up lines, line-busy, failure to acknowledge after a valid account number has been entered using the number buttons on the phone. Now this isn't my fault but I will be blamed anyway.

I am sorry but this problem isn't realy any of her business so I told her to stop interfering and to "F*** off!" at the top of my voice.

I won't be manipulated and I will get highly defensive if I need to. I'm not going to eat either.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2008
  7. jane doe

its a good thing to not be manipulated but hun you need to eat! don`t stop eating or you`ll add another problem to your life...

8. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

And today, it's gone from bad to worse.

I do what I believe in and my family who doesn't give a shit about anything can shove it us their arses. They only gave birth to me and to use me, nothing more.

I'm very low in weight now and it will continue to drop until I am free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.