Time to take that step

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozinuk

I spent the night making a video diary to my children, parents and brother 1 DVD each. I played them back and found I could have said so much more but I think I covered the important parts like how proud I am of them, things we use to do, how I love them and why. I feel some what relieved that I did this as I found it to hard to put it down on paper I suppose when they watch it they can use it to put their coffee cup on or hang in the garden to scare the birds out of the cherry tree it would be of more use than I ever was.:lone: :sad:

IV2010

I can so hear your pain...doing a dvd is a nice thought but I can pretty much bet that everyone in your life wants you to stay there instead of a few minutes of you on a disc....
I saw on another thread the mention of ECT therapy...have you thought about it?..
My Dad had it way back-27 years ago and it worked for him..I believe it's improved so much now and as a last resort may be worth a go....

ozinuk

All the DVD's are labelled and packaged for each person but this is all I have left, none of them deserve having such a useless trouble maker around they deserve better than me. No thanks to the ECT I've had enough of people f**king about with me, now if it was for voluntary euthanasia I'd have done it ages ago. :sad:

ozinuk

Sorry everyone tonight is especially bad I honestly believe I won't be able to see it through :blub:, I've tried to be strong but the pain both physical and emotional is a little to much to bare, I'm going off line to focus on what needs to be done. Once again I'm sorry. :lone: :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00