Time to

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kindtosnails, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Tired of feeling spied upon. Being spied upon. Tired of people always wanting, expecting more. It's never enough. i can't give you what you want so why bother. i'll never be what you want, who you want. i'll never stop letting everyone down.

So i'll let this out. And now i'll go. Because i did care, i do care. But it's not enough. It just makes people feel worse. i do. Make people feel worse. Thanks/good luck all. x
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: You do not make people feel worse, you are in a bad pace right now, we are here to support you, Sf is all about peer support, we take when need it and when we feel a little better we give of ourselves, but each individual must put their health first, so don't go, stay and let us support you.

:hug: Hazel xx
  3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel, but hun you dont make people feel worse, you're not letting people down. Dont be so hard on yourself. We are here for you :hug:
  4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sue :cry:

You don't make me feel worse, you only make me feel better.

I just sent you a text. Please be okay, please, I don't know what I will do if you're not...

I cannot lose my Miss Tickle, I will not lose my Miss Tickle. Please get in touch. Please.

I don't know what to say.

Just, I am here. I wish you'd lean on me from time to time. You deserve so much more than you ever get, and you give so much more than you let anyone give you.

I'm sorry I haven't managed to help you. i truly want to.

You kept me going before. Truly. Please don't go. I need a fantabulous Sue in my life, if you go I'm just left with the evil one.

Please get in touch,

this is a ramble, I'm sorry. I'm just really upset.

:arms: :arms: :arms:

x x x
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sue, nothing is expected of you. People do come to you for help for one reason. You are able to give it to them. If you were hurting them, they would not continue asking for your guidance and advice. If you feel unable to help right now, that's okay. Let us provide you with the same love and support you so freely have given to the many here. I hope you decide to come back and accept a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, a hand to help lead you through. Know that you are deeply appreciated and cared for. Take care Sue. :hug:
  6. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sue? :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.