Time wasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i,m a 32 yr old guy from Cornwall UK. I should have thought about what to write here in an introduction but i would have procrastinated, so basically i,m a lost soul with no drive, ambition who finds the thought of suicide comforting altho too scary. Although saying that if i had a gun at times i could happily use it on myself. Most of the time i don't want to kill myself altho i would'nt mind dying, if i was told i had only a few months left to live cos i had some incurable disease or something, i would secretly be pretty pleased that i don't have to carry on wasting my time. I have worked for the past 12 yr's and now do not cos i,m workshy. I was actually more low whilst in employment as i did not like being around people that much, i,m quiet and introverted.
Well if u read this, thanks. If u feel that some of it applies to yourself i would be interested in reading your thoughts.
Paul aka ByTheCastle

Esmeralda

Hi and welcome to my world :) I often feel the same way...I'm workshy and have no job. Instead of getting a normal job I set impossible goals for myself...I guess that way I never have to do anything. This doesn't really make me suicidal, just depressed and worthless-feeling. Now I'm trying to do stuff in baby steps, trying to get a part-time job, going outside more, etc. Trying to form better habits in my life...I'll let you know how it goes. Hang in there buddy, you'll get through :)

Hi there,

Im in no position to offer advice because Im not in a good state myself. However if you need to talk to a fellow cornishman (woman!) Im quite a good listener. I genuinely hope things get better for you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00