1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time wasting

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ByTheCastle, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ByTheCastle

ByTheCastle New Member

Hello, i,m a 32 yr old guy from Cornwall UK. I should have thought about what to write here in an introduction but i would have procrastinated, so basically i,m a lost soul with no drive, ambition who finds the thought of suicide comforting altho too scary. Although saying that if i had a gun at times i could happily use it on myself. Most of the time i don't want to kill myself altho i would'nt mind dying, if i was told i had only a few months left to live cos i had some incurable disease or something, i would secretly be pretty pleased that i don't have to carry on wasting my time. I have worked for the past 12 yr's and now do not cos i,m workshy. I was actually more low whilst in employment as i did not like being around people that much, i,m quiet and introverted.
    Well if u read this, thanks. If u feel that some of it applies to yourself i would be interested in reading your thoughts.
    Paul aka ByTheCastle

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to my world :) I often feel the same way...I'm workshy and have no job. Instead of getting a normal job I set impossible goals for myself...I guess that way I never have to do anything. This doesn't really make me suicidal, just depressed and worthless-feeling. Now I'm trying to do stuff in baby steps, trying to get a part-time job, going outside more, etc. Trying to form better habits in my life...I'll let you know how it goes. Hang in there buddy, you'll get through :)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Paul. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to us.I hope you are able find solace here. :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Paul :smile:

I hope you can find some support here :wink:

Take care

Vikki :hug:

5. Cornishgirl

Cornishgirl Member

Hi there,

Im in no position to offer advice because Im not in a good state myself. However if you need to talk to a fellow cornishman (woman!) Im quite a good listener. I genuinely hope things get better for you xx

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF :) :hug:

Hope to see you around the forum :)

Take care,

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.