time

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by bunny, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

is it just me or do other people find that time seems to move slower and faster than it should at times?

i dont just mean a hard day makes it seem so much longer or that time flys when youre having fun, although i do find both of those true too, but tonight for example time just seemed to disappear up to midnight, when i looked at the clock i couldnt believe it was so late, but now its getting close to 4am and it feels like it should be much later

i hate when i get these feelings, esspecially when it happens so fast, it just drains me so much

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeah i find that aswell. But maybe that has something to do with sleep patters being out of sync?

Today for example, i didn't get out of bed till the afternoon, but the time did seem to go 'fast' from about 8pm to 12. Now it seems to be going slower for me. :huh:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Buns(i still love that sorry)

I feel like I wake up in the morning at 730am and when an hour should have only gone by i look up at the clock and it's like noon. I hate feeling like I've done nothing and the day is gone. :huh:

4. In my opinion, usually the faster time seems to go by, the better, except for on vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.