Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Violet, I hope you dont feel abandoned, and you live a life of love and have hope, and that you find the basic needs of living.

I want you to to know that I am with you as a survivor of such violence, abuse and neglect. I am with you in any confusion and pain you are going through. I hope you regain power when you feel powerless, and that when you become empty in spirit you will be fullfilled and your wounds heal.

I hope we are all drawn together on this forum and that it helps transform our brokenness.

I hope for healing and for deep comfort for you Violet. I hope that what has been stolen and broken from you will be restored.

What seems hopelessly shattered, in you I hope it can be regained.

Violet I hope you have the power to overcome the the things you face each morning and every day.

These things are not yours to fight alone.

I hope your brokenheartedness fades and that any of pain of your spirit goes away.

I hope that the trauma goes away for you Violet and that healing comes your way.

I hope you fight any forces of darkness that seek to harm you in any way.

I hope that any traumatic memory is removed from you and that your mind is restored to a better order.

I hope that any darkness Violet in your life is replaced with light.

I hope that your thoughts are guarded when you sleep and there is protection around you in your life and that someday you will be filled with love.

I love you Violet very much.

I'm sorry you've been having such bad experiences with people who are supposed to help, Violet. But I'm glad to see that you can recognize where they're going wrong and not take their wrongdoings to heart. I think that shows you have more power than you may feel you have.
Thank you Diesional. I know the crisis team were way out of line and yet it still hurts me despite knowing that their attitude said more about them than me.

I hope that your thoughts are guarded when you sleep and there is protection around you in your life and that someday you will be filled with love.
Thank you Marvel. You are such a kind soul. I'm sorry you went through such an awful experience. None of us deserve these things. Your post was very kind. The last last was particularly lovely. (((hugs)))

Hey, so sorry for the very late reply I took some time off the internet as I was struggling with some personal issues and stress.

I understand, I'm very introverted sometimes and don't want to see anyone. It's just about being around the right people who really appreciate your talents and love who you are.

How intense is figure skating as a form of exercise? I don't really get an endorphin rush off low intensity workouts at all, no matter how long for. Walking for example does nothing for me, I hate it. Even running is a little too easy sometimes. Less public exercise is usually better for me.

I hope the crisis team have treated you well, I've heard they can be quite depressing at times, far more so than the people at the mental health wards . I hope it's worked out for you, and sorry for not being here as much as I want to be, I'm very very busy at the moment and I tend to spend less time at home at the minute as being idle makes me depressed, exercise has become somewhat like a drug to me to be honest, and I worry if I'm becoming too dependent on it. But we will see, I hope things are improving somewhat :)

All the best :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00