Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

decision made

asked for help, was turned away

time is up

now or never

time to leave

time to go

walk out

they wont notice

feels good to know its time

nows as good a time as any eh

tonight it is
  2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything, Sam! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sam obviously Vikki and Grant both care about you deeply. You should talk to them. either that or pm me if you need and ill listen
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im hurting vikki

i reached out for help. the doctor couldnt give a damn. i cant live feeling like this and i cant get help.

what other choice is there?
  5. ~PinkElephants~

to live. to talk to vikki more. to talk to grant. Obviously he cares. to talk to people here. to just talk.
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i cant stop crying.

i hid my feelings to help a close friend and got it thrown back at me.

im sick of being hurt
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: sam its not your time to go, lean on my shoulder on grants or vikki i know its stuff but sis we can both make it through. You know i care and do my best ya i dont live near you at all but i sure at as can do my damn best to help you out hun. Sometimes its okay to cry and let things out i know not alot of ppl like to cry but it helps alot trust me please. please take care hun love ya sis :hug:
  8. Sam please try and get help again, the doctor you saw was obviously incompetant, there are others out there who could help. talk to vikki and talk to anyone on here, we are all here for you sweetie please be safe
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thank u both

i dont know what to do right now

im calming down, but thats not what i want.

i want to do this
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

dont give up Sam talk to your friends here let then support u stay a while please hun:sad:
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, please don't do anything. I will physically stand infront of you if it means you don't do anything silly. Yes i did get in a mood with the pills you brought. Kellz is right me and Grant do care about you and i'm sorry for the way i've been and i'm sorry for letting you down by cutting. I love you and always will and you know what will happen if you do anything. I can't live without you.
  12. ~PinkElephants~

Truth is guys, I know you both love each other and you are both trying to stop the cutting. By not telling each other where you are hiding the objects that you use is not helping. I think that you should both throw the things you use in a box and lock it. Both of you have a key or keep the key in a spot that you both know. When you feel like cutting talk to each other, use a word to let each other know that you are on the verge. For instance you the word "key". When you say that word, you will both know it's time to lean on each other, to support each other. Instead of you each blaming yourself for the other's slip ups. YOu know?? Don't know if it helps but yeah

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Sam I know you're hurting so bad and I'm so sorry you were treated in such a way but if there's anything I can do for you please ask and tell me.:sad:
  14. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks everyone :hug:

Sorry for going off like that again :blink:

Thanks Kells, I will talk to Viks about that.

And Viks, you havent let me down so don't ever apologise :wub: ya
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kells, i actually like that idea quite a lot. Thanks for that. Made me think a hell of a lot. Love ya x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.