Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notime, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notime

notime New Member

It's been said that time is the fire in which we burn. Time is a predator that stalks us relentlesly and always wins.

Is it more noble to flee from time, doing everything in your power to escape time? Why not just stop and embrace time like an old friend you have been longing to see for quite a while?

I won't.
    I can't
    I shouldn't.
    Why not?
    Does it matter? Does it really?

I don't think I am afraid of time stopping for me. I am more afraid of living.

Am I a coward?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No you arent a coward. I would guess that just by you being here that time hasnt shown you too much good. But you are now someplace where you might be able to find more time to try and change things around. Get some support, advice and friendship. This is where time sort of stands still when it comes to our suicidal thoughts and ideas. Please take a chance and see if some of the members here cant help you through whatever it is that has brought you here. Maybe use a little of that time to post a little more about what has brought you here.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've heard it said that time is a gift not a threat.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Time can be bad for an idle mind.. Why not keep busy with friends, reading, playing video games, studying, ETC ETC!!!When one has to much time on their hands it can send you false thoughts.. I am an isolationist and nver get around people unless I have to.. But I always seem to find something to keep my mind at work..Tell us more about yourself so we cand offer more advice..
  5. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
    own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
    it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
    you can never get it back.”

“Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.”

Things go wrong so that when the good things happen, they seem all the more incredible. Don't waste time worrying and thinking of everything wronging you. Take time as the gift it is and live life. Focus on what's going right, there is always something, even if only so small. Focus on that, and let that be your ticket to freedom from the thoughts you have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.