Tiny rant (not worth responding to)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Emerald Hyperion, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

Just felt like saying, I'm a very stupid man, overemotional, and sometimes lonely. That's it. You don't have to respond to this, just letting out how I feel tonight.

Can't wait to conjure up the balls to get it done and out of the way.

Bye :)

2. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

And another thing I can't stand about myself. I care too fucking much about others... getting sick of caring and consoling others... then when i feel like shit nobody ever talks to me... i outright say I feel like shit or suicidal and i'd be lucky to get a "sorry" if nothing less.. and it ends right there.

Just feel so alienated all of the time. 24 hours 7 days a week. I say I care about others, give them advice... in return I'm either ignored, get snapped at, or its like "oh, whatever"... tired of seemingly "fake friends" online... tired of being insignificant, tired of saying stupid things, tired of people playing with my feelings and finding it a joke. I'd rather be a goddamned inanimate object than be me, or some small insect nobody would look at twice, like an ant or something...

i don't think I can live a fake life. Maybe i'm spouting babble or something, but i gotta start counting down my days until the deadline date. shit ain't changing. i'm trying to be a little happy but manic depression is permanent and ruins your mentality, BIG time. i can't go through a single week without wanting to die. just don't feel worth a person. ugly, stupid, and insignficant