Tips, Guidance any help would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered21312, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well the story is this girl I met three years ago and I really really liked her but she was a complete bitch and made my life a living hell since the first time I met her. I know was an idiot to go after this chick, but I still took the risk of going after her and trying to get her to go on more dates with me. Anyways after 2 years I noticed she was totally using me and looking at other guys and going out with these guys and sleeping with them.

That after I broke up with her I actually wanted to destroy this girl but I dident and the problem is I cant stop thinking about her and what she did to me by going out with other men and dating them and how she really managed to fuck up my life.

Well I think I really hated this person for destroying me and my self confidence and to be honest I really want to get back at her. She totally made feel worthless and shit. I dont know what to do guys, I dont know how to get past this girl. Anyone have any tips on how to move on and forget about a girl, they were totally in love with but the girl couldent love them back.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The only way to get back at her is go out and find someone better who will fill your life with happiness. Something she will not have because she does use people. Find someone who will truly make you happy
  3. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

She didn't destroy your self confidence - you had low confidence from the start. People with a healthy level of confidence don't pursue others who made their lives a "living hell."

Do something with your spare time to keep your mind off of her. Take up a hobby, immerse yourself in something distracting.
    Revenge is futile in this situation. The best form of "revenge" you can give her is to come out of this the better, more empowered person. Not an overnight occurrence, but it's possible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.