Tips to summon an entity?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

No, i've not lost my head, maybe utterly bored... But for you paranormal fanatics, do you have any tips to summon such things? Or old folklore tales? Or stories from your native country? Remember, this is just for fun...:eeek:

Also do you believe in omen? I have this weirdest thing. I keep seeing 744 almost all the time. I would look at my clock in the most random way and it would be exactly 7:44.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

Ouija Boards can be so sketchy- ive never really had a wicked creepy one, but ive heard stories of the spirits knowing birthdays and having a name and answering questions too

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I remember when i was a kid, we had this old tv and when it's turned off, sometimes we hear voice coming from the speakers. Even though i knew it was radio interferences, it still creep the living out of me.

4. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

id recomend you do some reading before you make a toy out of such things.

5. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Sounds like your clock is in need of repair.

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Too late :blink: lolz

7. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

What type of entity? I can tell you from experience that you don't want to mess with the paranormal unless you know exactly what you're getting into and that's hard to do when you're dealing with the unknown. I know that it can make one's life a living hell if you're not prepared for the consequences.

8. yous

yous Well-Known Member

Summon an entity to do what? I heard more often than not, summon any entity to wish or do something always turns out bad than good. Just the way it is....

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I would be way too scared to try to summon an entity even my own rels...in case somehting went wrong....
    I think I believe too much..:eeek::nerves:

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Yea, maybe this thread wasn't such a good idea... I'm getting goosebumps ...

11. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

*sneaks up behind boo and yells "HEY! BOO!"

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

*jump up* in fright!
    *Turns around*
    *kick Josh in the nut*

13. ZombiePringle

curses boo! I was just trying to say hi! and now I will never have another kid... well thats not such a bad thing really.

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

ROTFL! AWWW! Josh, thank you so much for making me laugh, it's been nothing but crap tonight... :( :love:

15. ZombiePringle

:biggrin: I'm around if you need to talk. should be off and on here for the next few hours.

16. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

While I can't tell you what to do, if you want to summon an entity, I recommend not working with negative ones on a regular basis. Most people---what they think are malific spirits---are actually manifestations of their own psyche. However, if you are already troubled in some way, I would not try to do that until you are stronger on every level. That's my two cents. Because of you do, it will probably cause some serious bad karma and other things.

The book Summoning Spirits has pre-packaged material but might help. The best thing you can do is work on the exercises the author outlines. I myself want to do them more in my own personal time. Even without trying to conjure a spirit, you will experience changes that are subtle but profound. Take your time. It could take many months just to develop your occult senses.

Also read about astral projection, protection rituals, and meditation. I cannot stress this enough. If you are even going to try to bring a "spirit" close to this realm, you need to practice on yourself heavily. And I mean heavily.

There is no shortcut---while I have never conjured an entity to total physical appearance, I have had people I never told about my experiments see a dark female figure with me at certain points in my life and REALLY believed she was there, or other effects. By engaging in magic(k) work weird things will happen over time.

For example, when I was driving to work years ago a co-worker SWORE he saw this beautiful woman with me in my car. This was when I was single and never car pooled. An ex-girlfriend I had had several dreams about her before I said anything---and I only spoke of her a couple of times after that because I thought she would be scared off. There are other things but I'd rather not talk about them now.

Franz Bardon's second book is very difficult and I would rather investigate his first. They are not easy, but they are far better than anything you would read by Crowley, Regardie, or other authors. The Golden Dawn are largely sincere but their works are very hard.

I will tell you a crucial point---evocation requires developing your astral senses and self-control. Without that, you will either get strange results or none at all. You will also question the entire world around you after a time. I'm fucking serious when I say that it would be almost better to be a skeptic. Nothing will be the same after you journey down the occult avenue with serious intent. This is not meant to be a warning (I'm not Christian) but it's just a fact.

That being said, why do you want to summon an entity? Having a purpose is better than "Just to do it."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  17. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Interesting, does anyone have any sites they can link that have some of this stuff? Has anyone here ever actually summoned something concrete?

18. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

Check out Occult Forms for much info---there are some smart cookies there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  19. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

Any site run by responsible people will probably discourage any dissemination of information about summoning entities because you really have to know what you're getting into before you do something like that.

I've summoned an entity, or else they came to me. I'm not entirely sure which. But there isn't a day that I don't regret what I did. The entity in question is still with me and became "stuck" to me. They aren't evil or anything...just extremely angry that I got them stuck here. Because I was irresponsible I ended up hurting an entity that had done nothing wrong to me. That's why I would caution people about summoning.

20. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Okay thanks for the heads up. I am not looking into doing anything like that, more just some general information on it as ive heard a lot about aleister crowley and have no idea what any of that stuff consists of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.