Tired all the time

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Recently I go to bed early, sleep on and off for the next 5 hours, then get up tired, then an hour or so after after breakfast I have a nap for several hours, then I try to do something with whats left of the day, then I fall asleep on the sofa, then I wake up again, still tired, have dinner, and after dinner I am so tired I have to get an early night.

What the fuck?

I fall asleep on the bus, on the train, in church, on the sofa, unless I am physically standing I can fall asleep anywhere even if I'm trying not to, I'm just so tired, thing is, I cant seem to STAY asleep for more than a few hours.

Anyone have any tips for getting more energy to get me through the day?

A diet of fresh cooked whole foods, served warm. You might want to try having oatmeal for breakfast with a little dry ginger powder and a handful of walnuts. Eliminating sugar might help.

The acupressure self-massage in my signature might help

A tai chi, yoga, or qi gong practice might be helpful

hope something helps

Thauoy

(1) Stop eating all kinds of processed and refined foods. Instead rely on fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruit and vegetable salad and juices.
(2) Exercise for 30 minutes everyday.
(3) Do Yoga.
(4) Go out for recreation as often as you can.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Have you checked with your doctor. It might be a good idea. A quick blood test could identify any vitamin or mineral shortages. And, of course, depression and anxiety can be exhausting. The ideas above for a healthy diet are excellent. If you find a way to succeed with the no sugar bit, please share. Also, is it possible that you are just bored. Boredom can put me to sleep in an instant.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
hey there
your sleep schedule might just be THAT messed up too. if you're sleeping during the day then you can't get a full nights sleep at night. Maybe try not napping a day so you can really crash hard that night then start regulating from the next morning in order to sleep well from then forward. Sleep is really hard for me too (I work nights) so I feel for you.

I find myself tired all the time lately. Like you i nod of on the sofa usualy after work. Then struggle to go to sleep at night yet i struggle to wake up when the alarm goes off in the morning. It has got a bit better since i changed my diet. I only eat healthy foods and i eat little and often rather than large meals. I also stopped drinking tea and coffee and just stick to water and that seems to be helping. Iv only been doing it for a couple of weeks though so time will tell.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00