Tired and confused

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nataria, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nataria

Nataria Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do
    There are so many things that play a part, so it is difficult to sum it all up
    but basically I'm feeling much worse then I usually do, I don't know how to stand the pain inside, I don't know what to do

When I'm feeling better I usually feel pretty good, everything's going to be alright kind of thinking, but when it becomes like this(like it always has to it seems) everything is totally the opposite...it's very tirering,you become tired of fighting it all the time

2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

That sounds like a major dip and depression. Have you ever been treated for any kind of mental health problem? Have you had a diagnosis or are you taking any meds?
    Have you spoken to your doctor?
    It is horrible and it wears you out and leaves you exhausted and you can't see anything good. With the right help though it will get better.
    Talk to us and tell us why you're feeling this way. It will help to have a good rant and write it all down.
    Sending hugs
    xxx

3. Nataria

Hello CatherineC thankyou for your reply

I've been on and of therapy and meds(anti depressiants) since I was 14, I'm 24 now, I ''think'' my diagnose right now is some form of Depression, I also have some problems with eating and feeling fat, similar to ed, not sure if it is an ed yet though, right now I'm on Prozac,20mg which is a pretty low dosage

I just hope this will go away,the longer the pain is there, the more thoughts I get

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

You need to get back to your doctor and ask for either an increase or a change of meds. You also need to talk about your body issues with your therapist.
    How are you doing in the therapy? Have you learnt any coping strategies?
    x

5. Nataria

Yes maybe I should go ask for a change of meds,last time when I spoke to my doctor thought she didn't seem too positive of doing anything with them, her main goal was to get me off them as soon as possible, which is good of course but right now I think I need them or something else

I received a emergency appointment with my therapist this tuesday and we talked about the different causes of my ''dip'' and also about some more strategies to use until next week
    she also adviced me to seek help emergent at a hospital if I needed it

thankyou so much for taking your time :rose:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi just wanted to say if you are not eating well depression will come back as your body becomes fatigued it is harder to cope Explain to your doctor that coming off meds may not be possible if you have had depression as you say for say long. I hope you can get medication readjusted I hope you feel better soon

7. Nataria

Hello total eclipse, thankyou very much for your reply

in my case lately anyway(it changes though) I'm eating kind of normal, which means i'm probably getting all the nutrients I need,probably more then I need as well,I'm not sure though it is very difficult, what I am struggling with alot is the thoughts about myself and my body feeling fat all the time getting anxious if I miss my exercise etc..

I will see if I can get a doctor's appointment so that they can change my meds somehow, I really hope they'll take me seriously though that's what I'm scared of

again,thankyou very much

8. total eclipse

If your doctor does not take you seriously then time to get a new doctor one that will listen okay hugs

9. Nataria

thankyou total eclipse *hugs back* will call the reception today and see if they can book me an appointment with a doctor

10. total eclipse

Good for you Nataria be open tell her everything that this is not time to remove your meds you either need them changed to a new one or dosage change don't leave until the doctor hears you okay. let us know how it goes okay

11. Nataria

Thankyou total eclipse

I called them and they first said that going through therapy is hard and that I should try to keep in contact with my feelings, but she wrote me up for the team conference, since they're short on doctors I'm not sure when I'll receive an appointment, hope I'll receive it soon though

tried to take a walk outside for 40-50mins, but it only made me feel more tired *sigh* will go to the cinema with a friend this evening, see if it'll cheer me up some:IrishDoll:

12. total eclipse

I hope the team conference comes soon I am glad you are getting out with your friends to the movie hope it is a comedy You did good getting a hold of your doctor keeping yourself in that loop so they see you and hear your concerns way to go If you don't hear about the conference soon recontact them okay. hugs for a great time tonight

13. Nataria

thankyou very much for your support
    I'll do my best to hang on, but it's very tiering, when is it ok to give up? For how much longer are you supposed to be in pain?

14. total eclipse

Hopefully with help your pain will lessen and you will learn to cope okay The days of sadness will gradually be replaced with more days of happiness. It take time okay to heal it doesn't just happen. Don't give up yet you have so much ahead of you i know it seems hard right now i am tired so tired too but i can't give up i won't not when there is help. hugs

15. Nataria

Thankyou so much total eclipse *hugs*

I've received a doctors appointment today, do not think they will change my meds anything though, at least I try not to hope too much, I'll be as honest as I can though

16. total eclipse

Hugs back hope the doctor appointment goes well anytime you need to talk okay just pm me i do understand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.