tired and hopeless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have been worried about life, and when that happens, I get sick. there's so much that needs to be done, but I just want to give up. I don't want to live anymore. I keep trying to close my eyes and hope I never wake up, but it's hard to sleep. I don't see my life getting better.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I have been rereading your post not because I don't understand but because I don't know how to respond. My first reaction is to " Make it better." and of course I can't not least because of not knowing what you want. Of how you would want your life to be. All I can do is send you my love.

3. sadhart

Thank you....I guess I just want to believe there is hope in my life things will be better.

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I believe your life can become better. That is based completely on my belief that it is what you can do that will improve your life. It will probably be hard and will take a while. We are the only people who can change our lives. Others can help. Don't know what you need. Don't know if you do. I'm struggling with both of those questions now. Do know nothing will change until I do? And I need to make a start however small.

5. sadhart

I know....but I do what I can do for a better life and it's not enough. And I don't see any way out but to take my life as the best option. I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.