tired and stressed and blah

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Malcontent, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm so damn stressed at the moment, been spending pretty much every waking moment revising for an exam and I think I've been pushing myself too hard. Feel stretched thin and like I need to sleep for a week. Seeing my abusive ex was like the icing on freakin' cake and since then I've felt totally paranoid. It's taking so much effort not to believe that I'm universally hated and that everyone I know is in this vast conspiracy to drive me mad :unsure: I'm spiraling down into a major depression again but I'm not gonna let it get me. Though at the moment any little thing is sending me into fits of tears.

Sorry to all the people I talk to regularly, if I'm irrational or whiny for the next few days I'm sorry. Taking the exam on Friday morning though so hopefully after that stress is off I should be able to calm my head down a bit. A big thank you to my friends (if you don't know who you are you damn well should!) I love you guys I really do.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Try to strike up a balance between revising and relaxing, otherwise there will be a point where no matter how much you revise, it won't sink in.

Good luck on your exam.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Mystyk Eyes is correct!! Once you reach a point you won't be able to retain anything so you should take some breaks and get and hour or two shut eye to revitalize...
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: Go kick arse Mally :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.