Tired, just can't see a possiblity of anything changing

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by odinseye, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odinseye

odinseye New Member

Its a Sunday and I feel like I continually am looking from one screen to the next, and not a one of them is changing. If I try and shut it off somebody just keeps turning it back on and says this is what up have to look forward to, A never ending sameness, if there is a hell that would be the definition, tomorrow being the same, the next week being the same and so it goes month and year, No love just push, pain and denial. I have thought about things, I am tired of the platitudes, you have to look at the glass half full instead of half empty, but how long can you drink off that half full glass before it is empty. Or the other one, There is always tomorrow, why do I want tomorrow to arrive if it looks like today, I can't help but feel if it does then why keep it going, just more pain.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry you are in that place right now - and I know it can be very difficult when nothing changes. Without any idea of your life or particular situation it is hard to offer anything more than platitudes but i will say that 90% of the time in any situation the only thing we actually have control of is ourselves so if things are not changing on their own (as they seldom do) then the only way they ever will change is if we takes steps to change them......

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and it is so very hard to wake up knowing tomorrows will be the same hun i get that i do Perhaps if you can do one thing tomorrow for YOU ok do one thing different anything if you eat in then go out ok to eat do something different even something small because that is the way things will change small steps at a time. Go to a different place to shop for groceries you may meet someone new to talk to see small things hugs
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi odinseye, welcome to SF and thank you for reaching out for some inspiration :) It is always best only to take one day at a time - we are all in the same boat really. "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof" etc. - that advice hasn't changed much for anyone since it was first written. Some things we have to come to terms with in life in order to navigate it the best we can. Writing our thoughts and feelings out really does help to keep us connected and I know since I've been a member of this site it has really strengthened me inside where all the processing takes place :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.