tired of all this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

im just completely tired of my life. everything is the same everyday. aside from the same rutine everyday, i'm tired of the pain, loneliness, hopefulness i will feel. nothing makes me happy. i don't feel like doing anything. i no longer care. i just can't go on like this. i hope i will be dead 2 months from now. by that time i will have everything i need to go through with my plan/choice of method.

if i wasn't supposed to die or at least attempt, i highly doubt my method of attemping would have been so easily availible to me all this time.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello rggkjg1,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low and desperate right now. Please don't give up hope, depression can be cured. Have you seen a doctor about it? Do you see a therapist? :hug:

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Because I've felt the same feelings you describe, and because I made a number of attempts, I talk with a therapist or go to a support group every week. They've really helped me, along with the psychiatrist who keeps my meds where they need to be. I don't know if you're already seeing those people, but if not, please do. They can be a huge help.

4. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

i've been in therapy for over 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.