Tired of being alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RyanKey=MyLife, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

I'm alone 24/7, my family don't care. When I try tallking to them, they hardly listen and mumble "dunno" to everything I ask.
    Nobody ever wants to go near me, I'm obvs contagious or some shit, I'm fugly, "Mum" says I don't need to worry about my looks at my age(17) it's when I get to her age(early 40s) That I do. Fine I'll just be hideous for another 25 years, if i even make it that long.

The only perople that talk to me or old fuckin perverts, from anywhere, otherwise no-one fuckin wants to know.

I have no life? so why fucking live?

Just for pervs to perv on me? fuck that shit. I'm gone.

2. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Hey i always feel compelled to reply to threads that address the issue of being unnactractive.

i for one am incredibly ugly (21 year old male). I've suffered from bdd (body dismorphic disorder)...or at least it hink i have. I'm ugly so theres no changing that..but in the past year ive become so very incredibly sensitive to it (moreso than EVER before) to the point where i wont go into many public places (or even leave the house) and if i do i have panic attacks (UGH!!!). I wont even drive on main roads..i take back roads...its horribly debilitating (lost my job from calling out so much and i truly really dont know what im going to do about my financial situatino..makes me want to cry...how depressing!!) I guess what im saying is address the situation before it gets out of control...im serious. ITs like cancer. the earlier your actch it and fight it the better off you'll be. (You have no idea how serious i am about this..BDD is SO horrible to live with)

in faacti just saw a reflection of myself...man...(im drunk so dont worry im still happy hahahaa)

anyway if you ever need to caht about the shit known as life PM me cause im always open ears. Check out some of my threads about being ugly as some of the respones by the SF community here may give you some hope and positive outlook :) I know thye helped me and i am forever grateful.

I guess what im trying to say is try and be as positive as possible. People will react positively to a funny, fun person. I know it sucks that people judge everyone based on how they look...but thats reality. Dress appropriately and keep a smile on your face when greeting people. I wish you the best :) :arms:

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
  3. blackfriday

blackfriday New Member

I want to listen to you. I'm a 23yo girl. i don't know what you look like, i don't need to know what you look like, i want to listen to you regardless of what you look like. because on the inside we look the same - and on the inside we feel the same pain.
    I think your honesty makes you more beautiful than most.

Hugs

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Join the club. It's uncomfortably ironic!

5. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Maybe, you should try jogging. It is theraputic physically and mentally. 3 years after my brother's death, I had sleep disorder and headaches. I started running and even made some friends that still keep in touch. You really should try it. It's a small club that you never really knew existed.

6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

RyanKey=MyLife sounds a bit strange and obsessive, if your feeling lonely go out to the mall and chat to bored shop assistants, internets a really mixed bag but a great tool for old pervs, I dare say your family do care about you, try arranging some time to spend together and tell them how you feel. Ring a support helpline if you need someone to talk to.

7. Denial87

Denial87 Member

Have you told your family about your feelings? Maybe they don't know that they're acting that way towards you, because of stress or being busy with work or school?

I'm sure you're not ugly, there is beauty in everyone.:love:

8. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

When I try talking to my mum, it's like shes not listening, and just blanks me or "MMMMs" to everything I say. Then when I say she always ignores me, she says she doesn't, but when I bring the same subject up again, she doesn't remember anything :mad:

9. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I used to talk to security guards my apartment and college. They have plenty of time to talk. One of them was one of my ex employees. Seems like every apartment security guard is lonely for conversation. One used to fall asleep everyday in his golf cart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.