Tired of being an excuse

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heavenly Star, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I'm fucking tired of people using me as an excuse to do nothing.

I must be every mental health services dream patient.

I don't know what will help me so that means they don't have to do anything. I've never come across so called 'professionals/experts' who are so lazy. They don't want to do anything.

So when they are asked why they are doing nothing, they bame it on me and say it's all my fault because I don't know what I want.

Whatever, i don't care anymore. They will pay for what they have done.

and when i am dead, i will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Idiots

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you feel like this and have had that kind of experience myself. Where I live, in Los Angeles, California, U.S, the therapists I've had (some were paid by the government and some private out of my own pocket) were generally sincere in trying to help, even though most of them didn't and had very similar things to say. I was about to give up on it and found one that really cared...but it took a long time. I don't know how many you've had or if the therapy works the same way here as in the U.K., but maybe with more time you'll get someone that really cares and works for you. If not, you have us. The people here really do care and are intelligent, insightful and compassionate. Feel free to send me a pm and stay awhile and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.