Tired of being ignored

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of being ignored and cast aside by the people who are supposed to help and protect me in life and I am absoultly sick of it. It may sound cliche but no one can relate to me on any level and I don't think aybody will ever be able to, so I am considering just ending my life now, saving myself years of heartache, afterall no one will miss me when I am gone any way.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

That is not true Mordeci. You will be missed. Hang in there, make yourself heard. Stand up, and say, "I am here!"Blessings..

3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

What's making you feel this way? Do you want to talk about it?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are heard here you are important what you say and do keep talking okay yell scream if you need to but don't give up

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You will definitely be missed Mordeci, by your freinds on SF and by your family. :hug:

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Mordeci,

WE HEAR YOU AND WE LOVE YOU. Share yourself with us and we will try to relate to you. Im praying for you and hope you do too. PLEASE DONY HURT YOURSEFL I feel so sad reading your post. It breaks my heart. PLEASE STAY I NEED YOU AND WE NEED YOU. LOVE and HOPE are HERE. FOR YOU!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

are you talking about your family members?

8. NotThisLife

NotThisLife Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I hate being ignored. Other times, I'm grateful

9. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Here is the hard Truth, no one is responsible for you, in this day an age you gotta learn to take care of yourself. Unless your underage, how old are you??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  10. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

This may sound harsh but it is true in one sense, you have to take that first step by talking, that is all start by talking to people here, that will help you understand things clearer, then maybe take that step talk to the doctors see what advice and support they can offer. This would mean you are not on your own to deal with these thoughts, and you can have someone to rely on that is paid to do that.

11. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

It seems a little bit too harsh but that's just me. Even if Mordeci isn't underage, family are supposed to look out for each other. Of course it doesn't always work like that in the real world.

Mordeci, I can totally relate. Many of us here can. I still have some pain and anger towards everybody that failed me when I was young. I still always feel ignored, even on here. I was ready to say screw it and not come back here. Thankfully a certain member put things in perspective for me. Sometimes we're so wrapped up in our own problems we can't see that others have their own issues. They're doing the best they can. This also relates to someone in my physical life, the person that should have been there the most for me.

I hope you keep pushing on.

12. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

I can also through my experience in the pile here. It comes to the point in my personal life people act as if they care and yet they don't know how painful it is, don't acknowledge it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.