Tired of being ignored

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

no one cares for me, no one would give a damn if I live or die, if I end right now no one would find the body until the stench becomes too much to bear, no one is intreasted in me or what I have to say or do, so why don't I just give up now and save myself years of agrevation and suffering.
  2. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

its rubbish feeling like you do; am sure you would be missed even if right now you are thinking otherwise.As Im new here take a little time and tell me about yourself
  3. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Please do not feel this way,Think of you as another, as you would you miss you, would a presence of one be missing in life. To experience delight, wonder even pain. Could you bare to see this one, you without it. Life is short, some of it if not most of it is pain. But there is joy at times enjoy those times, try to make them last. The pain may return but atleast you can remember those memories.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hear you Andrew and that's how it is for me too...but we keep going because there's some hope that things may change so hold on..:arms:
    there are people who care they just don't show it..
  5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

It's just too much to bear, another night alone, another person who dosen't care, I am looking at my method right now I have been trying real hard to think of a reason not to do it night after night, tonight I think I should just go for it.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

There is nothing wrong with being alone and who really cares what other people think? All that matters is that you can live with yourself and your choices. I'm sure that lots of people actually care about you. If you asked people, I'm sure they would say that they do care. I also care about you. :hug:
  7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

No one in the real world really cares about me, I spend all my nights alone and no one even says hi to me during the day. I have no friends, my family dosen't care what happens to me, Im all alone and its really weighing me down.
  8. assek

assek Well-Known Member

hi im kess... and I CARE !!
  9. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

I care too, Andrew.

Sometimes talking about it helps. It seems to help me.

If/when you feel like it, talk about what brought you to this point.

On the other hand, if someone asked me that, I might answer, I truly don't know.....

Take care & please stay with us.:console:
  10. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

well basicaly I am in school for a career I don't think I want, everyday I wake up and people in class just ignore me, no hi, no conversation, just nothing, afterwards I go home and lay in bed until the process repeats itself (I can't bring myself to do school work) I try to call familiy, my sisters, my parents, but they are too busy, or they just don't want to talk to me. I tell my mom I really need someone to talk to she says sh can't two in a half men is on. I have no direction in my life, no friends, no familiy that cares for me, I don't have any genuine human contact with anybody.
  11. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I'm in school for reasons that make no sense to me, too. I love teaching, but do I want to do it? Not so sure. I did what was expected to keep alive.

I know exactly how you feel, I actually do. I cried in a gas station parking lot last night because it was just too much.

I would care if you left. Sounds silly, I know, but now that I know somebody else suffers in the same way, I couldn't stand to know I was suddenly alone again. Selfish, I suppose, but also, I want you to know that you aren't alone, either.

I've been told to finish school and then start over with something I want to do. I don't know if that is possible for me at my age. But, maybe it is for you?

Right now, I do one day at a time. I sleep, I cry, I do a little work, I play some computer games, I come here. Don't think of school as anything more than one thing at a time if you need to. Sometimes that helps me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.