Tired of being scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

All the time. Of everything. Constant worry. Constant fear. I am alone in this world. I have failed more than I ever dreamed possible. The world has beaten me. I am not worthy. I can't remember when I last felt worthy to... breathe. .. exist... thrive. So very very tired.

2. sihuskyzoi

What is wrong with me? I feel so broken.

3. sihuskyzoi

I cannot fix myself. I can try to help you fix yourself. I can see the hope in your future. Why can I not see it in mine?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Care to elaborate on what is going on for you? What have you failed? What are you alone in? If you think you're alone in your thoughts of depression I can tell you that you might''feel'' alone but are certainly not alone. I'm sorry you are feeling so down and alone.

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Do you want to talk about what is going on? Maybe opening up would help? or at least help us help you?

I'm sorry you feel this way *hugs* I hope you find some support on this forum or the chat room. And know my inbox is always open!

6. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

May I ask what you are scared of?

7. sihuskyzoi

I keep failing. I'm scared of being seen. Really seen. I'm scared that I will always be this worried about everything. I am not really alive anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.