Tired of being sick... X.x

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So.. Ive been in and out of SF chat today as some may have noticed this morning.. Yea.. So I've been pretty sick. And I'm getting tired of it!

My nose wont stop running and my pillowcase is gross. I wake up and the whole side of my face covered in snot! ewwww....

Have had at least 4 baths today...

I have a sore throat and its not as bad as the first day, but still bugging me.

I'm tired as hell and every time I try to sleep my mind cannot stop thinking about my past and foster care.. Its like.. I cant even get a break!!!

My face is in pain and I want to just smack it with a book but figure I better not as it wouldn't help the messiness of the snot and prob only make it worse if I got a bloody nose..

So yea.. on top of that I'm not sure if someone I care about is dead or not.. I'm supposed to get this College application in by March 1st.. and If I don't get accepted and my rent goes up in September I may not have a place to live.. so yea..

Kinda just wanted to vent really.. I'm too sick to attempt anything serious.. =/ And I didn't want to put this in the crisis forum.. eh.. :cry:
  2. Boston3

Boston3 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you feel better soon!! :hug:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry you're not well...:arms:
  5. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Yummy. Imo the world should get put on hold when you're poorly :IrishDoll:
  6. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Swifty <33! Get well soon!
    Many hugs and lots of love for you! :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Aww eat lots of chicken soup okay real stuff something in it makes you feel better hugs Can you get someone to help you fill out application maybe a teacher even i hope you feel better soon hugs