Tired of carrying on

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by texaskitty, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The days are endless. Nothing to look forward to. I sit in my chair and stare at the computer.

The care agency keeps switching ppl and that stresses me.

I don't see any real reason to live anymore. The idiot psych has provided a method.

And I keep thinking about it. How peaceful to have this life over.

I worry about the cats though, if something were to happen.

Which is pretty sad, that that is the only thing that has meaning.

The psych changed my meds, and I don't know if it was for the better or not.

Just feeling like crap tonight.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie. I truly understand how you feel. I think you should find something to look forward to maybe an outing or travelling or even a concert. It's the little things in life that make it all worth it. Please get rid of the method, you are better an this. Talk and distract yourself. I think you are an amazing woman and would hate to see anything bad happen to you. As hard as it may be try and remain positive *hugs*

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* I am so sorry you feel that horribly low.

Find everything that makes you happy, no matter how small or how silly it might seem. Hug your cats, play with them... distract yourself.

I really hope it gets better and that the new meds are better for you!

*sends you even more hugs*

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

*hug* I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Sounds like some things are changing and making you feel a bit ick...(different agency people and meds changes). Those kinds of things can leave us feeling a little off-center. We can regain our balance, though.

It's wonderful that you and your cats love and need one another. :) I'm glad they have you to care for them...I'm glad you have them to love you.

If you have a method, please, as Petal said, get rid of it. If it is the meds, then call your doc, ER, crisis line and talk to them. It's not good to stop meds cold turkey, and it's not good to have a method within reach. Maybe they can arrange for your pharmacy to dispense in small quantities?

Life has these ups and downs. I'm sorry this is a low spot for you. Is there anything you might be able to do tomorrow that would be a change of pace? An indoor garden to see flowers? A walk outside if it's nice weather? Feed the squirrels in the park, or the ducks on the river? Watch a favorite comedy show? Surf the internet for sweet animal pictures?

Just ideas. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, here's a cute kitty picture:
    [​IMG]

Be safe. Keep us posted on how you're doing. *big hugs*

texaskitty and Northern like this.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry you're feeling so down. *hug* I don't have advice to offer other than what's already been said, but just want you to know I care.

texaskitty likes this.
  6. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Hope you are feeling better today *hug*

texaskitty likes this.
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya...What did you do today? I hope something nice was penciled in - a cup of tea with a kitty on your lap, a walk, a nap. Thinking of you. *hug*

texaskitty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.