Tired of contemplating

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by someonesinthewolf, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've finally gotten to the point to where I am honestly tired of being depressed. I used to be sorta in love with my sadness, but now it has taken me over, held me hostage. I can't think of any reason why I should continue. Images of what I want to do to myself haunt me and I'm scared that my thoughts are going to kill me. NO ONE understands me and I don't even understand myself. I'm just getting too close for comfort in fulfilling my sick fantasies.

It seems like everyone who loves me I don't love back and the one person who I want to love me doesn't want me at all.

2. .Dan

.Dan Active Member

Im sorry to hear you fee like this someonesinthewolf. Were all tired of being depressed, depression has a way of dulling out everything in our lives. It makes you think there is no point in going on. Please don't cause anymore harm to yourself, your husband, or your child. If you don't already see a therapist please do. May I ask how old your child is? Could it be PPD?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Depression is an awful beast..You can't beat it on your own.. Do you have a support system set up?? Does your husband know?? You should at least see a therapist.. They can determin if you need meds.. For the most part they don't like meds.. They think they can set you on the right path without them..You definitely need someone to talk to.. You always have us.. We will do our best to help support you..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depression sadness in treatable it is with right therapy right meds using both together you get even better results. Get healing okay for you your family get feeling better okay it can be done. I know i am in the darkness but slowly coming out of it with help of therapy with help of meds i am getting better you can to okay

5. justaguy14

justaguy14 Member

This is exactly how I feel- especially that last line, which really weighs on me.

The good thing about forums like this is that there are people here who actually do understand what it's like...at least in their own personal way.

Don't give up hope.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Wolfy. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time right now, but please don't give up. Try hard to get better and overcome depression. :hug:

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you.I hope you do too. Try to value the love that is in your life. If someone doesnt return you affection I know that hurts,but maybe there is hope down the road. Or maybe you are meant to be with another. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US. Write it all out and we will find a way to help you find happiness again and live a better life! Love and hope to you!!!!

Write if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.