Tired of feeling worthless!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Britt, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I hate it when people treat me like shit! I get I get it! I am not that smart! I know I cant be as pretty as the rest of you. Sorry I cant keep up with you guys but that just how I am I am slow, mentally emotionally...physically. I dont know what to do anymore I feel so useless. I cant do anything right!:sad:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Hugs are good for the soul. Here's some for you!

:hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Awe I am sorry for whoever is making you feel this way. You're most certainly not useless!
    I know how you feel. Eventually I think we get to the point where we just have to say fuck em! I am sure you have a lot of good qualities! I mean I don't know you, but I hope you stick around the forum a while so we can get to know you :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People like that are the ones with the problems the worthless ones because they have nothing to do but to make others feel bad. I am glad your here keep talking to us okay

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

iam slow retarted ugly with medical condtion that make me more ugly...i can do nothing.....and nobody respect or even talking to me...i know how its soooooooo painful...so im so sorry to hear you saying that...i hope you feel better soon...
    take care

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hugs guys I feel a little better that people can understand me :D

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad you're feeling a little better. :hug: Here if you ever need anything.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you are feeling better Britt. You are not worthless :hug:

Feel free to vent here anytime :) We're listening!