tired of fighting it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by corang, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

My depression is back again and I really dont feel like going through months of fighting just to stay alive. Even if I make it through it this time itll be back again and again after that and so on. Last time I was depressed I spent hours trying to find the perfect way to kill myself and found it plus so many back up plans I can do it just about anywhere without preparation. I just dont see the point in going through this over and over if I can die so easily.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What's bothering you?

3. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Im not even sure whats bothering me I just woke up today not wanting to live. I feel pathedic because I dont have any reason for wanting to die exept I woke up thinking death would be easier. Thats been the only thing Ive been able to think about all day. Life seems so pointless wake up go to school/work come home do something to kill the time go to sleep start over. Life just seems so boring to me and I cant seem to find any happiness today.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You're only building your life up, it can be like a routine going to work and school, but things can change, and if you let them they will.....

5. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i know what you mean.. i have the same situation.. im also tired to fight for my life.. but i choose to live rather to kill myself.

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Justin!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Justin,
    When you are done contacting shades why don't you give me ring in PM too. I really care about your situation and as someone who has battled this all her life I am all to familiar with the ups and downs. I will not kid you as my guess you have a few more up/down cycles ahead the point is things can be done to make the lows not so low and the ride more bearable.
    I forgot to see if you are new or not but having a place like SF to talk and get support makes a huge difference.

We are here for you and take care,
    Bambi

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Justin, you just helped someone through a crisis. People need you...never forget that!

Mike

sent you a pm

9. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone Im scared of going through this again. I remember the horrible things Ive imagined doing, the hopeless-ness, the want for death. Months of all horrible thoughts and feelings and getting so bad I liked them. I dont wanna go back to it so badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.