1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tired of fighting it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by corang, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

My depression is back again and I really dont feel like going through months of fighting just to stay alive. Even if I make it through it this time itll be back again and again after that and so on. Last time I was depressed I spent hours trying to find the perfect way to kill myself and found it plus so many back up plans I can do it just about anywhere without preparation. I just dont see the point in going through this over and over if I can die so easily.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What's bothering you?

3. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Im not even sure whats bothering me I just woke up today not wanting to live. I feel pathedic because I dont have any reason for wanting to die exept I woke up thinking death would be easier. Thats been the only thing Ive been able to think about all day. Life seems so pointless wake up go to school/work come home do something to kill the time go to sleep start over. Life just seems so boring to me and I cant seem to find any happiness today.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You're only building your life up, it can be like a routine going to work and school, but things can change, and if you let them they will.....

5. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i know what you mean.. i have the same situation.. im also tired to fight for my life.. but i choose to live rather to kill myself.

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Justin!!!!!!!!!!!! Pm please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Justin,
    When you are done contacting shades why don't you give me ring in PM too. I really care about your situation and as someone who has battled this all her life I am all to familiar with the ups and downs. I will not kid you as my guess you have a few more up/down cycles ahead the point is things can be done to make the lows not so low and the ride more bearable.
    I forgot to see if you are new or not but having a place like SF to talk and get support makes a huge difference.

We are here for you and take care,
    Bambi

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Justin, you just helped someone through a crisis. People need you...never forget that!

Mike

sent you a pm

9. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone Im scared of going through this again. I remember the horrible things Ive imagined doing, the hopeless-ness, the want for death. Months of all horrible thoughts and feelings and getting so bad I liked them. I dont wanna go back to it so badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.