Tired of fighting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scaredycat, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaredycat

scaredycat New Member

I'm so tired of fighting all the voices in my head telling me what to and not to do. They are my own, but I don't know what to listen to. I'm scared of the future and the will to live is fading. I just want to go to sleep for a long long time.
  2. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Dont give up hope you never know what blessing are just around the corner you just have to keep on keeping on and this too shall pass...Just like the seasons change so do we and are capacity to live life...you are not alone keep reaching out... for out of the darkness comes the light
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Do you have help hun talk to your doctor ok get meds changed up a bit so voices go away hugs
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your voices are giving you a hard time. It must be very tiring fighting them all the time, but keep it up. Maybe you could write up answers to encourage you and so read them when you're tired to fight them...or everytime you do something that you voices complain about but you succeed, write it down and remember them each time your voices make you doubt...my mom has voices too and sometimes they get very overwhelming...but usually her meds make it stop most of the time...so maybe you need a change of meds like total eclipse said?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.