tired of fighting...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I just can't take the pain anymore. The people I love don't give a shit about me....I'm sick of fighting day after day, what's the point? I'm sick of this bullshit, I want out. I don't have any reason to stay here and I have nothing and nobody to live for. I'll never be close to anybody in my life, everytime I start to get close to someone it just turns to shit. Maybe I'm just not meant to be here. My entire life is a mistake. I need to go, its better for everyone....I just hope those that I love know how much I love and care for them....I wish it didn't have to be this way but it seems like there are no other options, its just something I have to do.....
  2. HItomorrow

HItomorrow Member

Hei :), are you really fighting or are you just enduring?
    If you knew a guy was going to punch you his whole life you would need to fight him back, not just endure his punches.
    I know it's very hard, for me every small thing is a tragedy.But you need to FIGHT.
    There's no point in life, you decide "what's the point", if you think there's no point obviously you would want a way out.
    Isn't happyness your point? You CAN be happy. It's a matter of practice, you can't get close to anyone? Try to put yourself in new situations even if it's scary, meet new people.
    Also remember, there are already people that may like to be with you, the world is huge.
    If you need someone to talk to, you can msg me :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.