tired of it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bipolarkitty, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I'm tired of the fight. It's never-ending. Oh for a while I'll be ok but then it all starts again. I'm tired of fighting to keep my head above water. Of pretending that I'm ok. Of trying to think positive. Of all the physical and mental hurdles that I'm forced to jump almost constantly. Of being alone in a house full of people.

I feel worthless and unimportant and lonely and restless.

It's after 4 am and I know I should go to bed and get some sleep but I don't want to. I'm getting to the point again where I'm tired of even the mundane activities of life, such as sleep.

Why the hell am I still here? And do I even want to be?

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Bipolar Kitty

Hi hun, I'm sorry you are feeling the way that you are feeling. I know that we don't talk much but I understand how you are feeling. Constantly fighting to stay afloat and then wondering why you are even trying. It's easier to give up than to fight but I hope you fight because from what I've seen in the past (when you were around more) you were a beautiful person and I most certainly still think you are.

Why are you here? Does anyone truly know that answer? Everyone is here for a different reason, people were put on the earth for reasons that sometimes they don't ever understand. But I think you are here to make a difference in the world even if you are down and out right now..you are here for a purpose and I hope that you fight through your sadness and oyu find that purpose.

I am always here if you need to chat and if you want to chat on MSN you can PM for my MSN. Loads of :hug:

Kelly

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hey there Kitty I'm really sorry that you're feeling the way you have been,I know it's so tough I feel the same way the constant hurdles and endless suffering.What do you do really it seems like such a battle day after day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.