tired of it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sinderg, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinderg

sinderg Member

Ive been contemplating suicide for the last month. Todays been the one of the worst days.
    Tired of waking up with this choking feeling. Tired of all the analysing.
    Ive never really been that happy from a young age. Ive tried to commite suicide once in the past due to bullying at school but i thought that was over with.
    I wont be missed and i want the pain to end /
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us. What's causing you so much pain?
  3. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are having rough time. Have you talked with anyone recently? What has you feeling this way right now?

As for being missed, what about your family. Won't they miss you?

Please don't do anything. Stay here and talk with us. :arms:
  4. sinderg

sinderg Member

A few months ago i got sacked from my job because the company closed down. I had to move back in with my parents. I wouldnt wish parents like mine on hitler, their horrible people. Till the age i moved out my parents made me belived i was ugly because of how much they would taunt how my eyes looked or my jaw etc. They would take out everything on me.

When i moved out 2 years ago i fount new friends, i fount out i wasnt ugly, i fount somthing worth living for. That all ended when my job ended.

Now because of the recession ive been looking for 10 weeks for a new job and it doesnt look promising. Im back to were i was 5 years ago and now all i want is a quick end i cant wake up each day to this hell.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there a way you can hang out with your friends even though you're living with your parents?

The job market is hell. I'm dealing with the same thing at the moment. You've got to keep trying. You can get past this; eventually you'll find a job, and you'll be able to move out of your parents' house again. But until then, maybe try to get out as much as you can, stay as far away from them as possible.
  6. sinderg

sinderg Member

Friends live to far away. I try to see then once a month.
    Ive not talked to anyone in 6 days since i try not to talk to my parents so that they cant start arguments.

The worst feeling in the world is when my brother gave me the "im the king of this house your my bitch" speech after a argument last week. Obv my parents walked in while we were talking. My mom was so worried about upsetting my brother she called the police on me and i had to leave and spent the night on the street.

I cant afford to get out that much since im trying to save all my cash incase i have to live on the streets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.