Tired of it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by texaskitty, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

The method is ready and waiting. Enough to be sure. I won't call helpline like I did before. I can't take this anymore. I've tried so hard. But it doesn't get better. Hypocritical of me because I always tell people it will get better.

But for me it hasn't. Will I be missed? No one will find me for days. I don't know what to do about my cat though. Maybe leave a bunch of food and water.

I want to end this suffering so badly right now.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't do it. you will def. be missed. no doubt about it.

if you don't want to call the hotline would you go to the ER? they can keep you safe until you start to feel better. don't forget that this is the illness talking. don't let it win.
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I have to echo the sentiments of the first reply. Call your therapist, or admit youself right now, and get the help you need.

Like the first responder said, you *will* be missed, and that it *is* the illness talking.
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

And another plea not to do it
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Ang, no :(

Please get your butt to the hospital right now. We and your kitty need you!
  6. steviedude2468

steviedude2468 Banned Member

*hug you are loved, wanted, and needed here. you are a role model to so many people here... people look up to you because if you could make it.... theres a chance for all of us. I know you're scared, I know you're confused... but please just wait a few days to see how you feel, okay?
    much love
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Thanks all who supported me. I'm just going to go to sleep and see what tomorrow brings.

8. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You can't die. I dont know you yet.

Steven Siew
  9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

i would miss you terribly. You showed me friendship and caring from the moment i met you. Please stay strong.
  10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Texas, I dont know you but Ive seen all the post that you leave people. You will be missed, you have a great heart, we need you to stay.

I hope tomorrow brings smiles and laughs for you.
  11. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

and as i wrote the post, again you showed yourself. thank you
  12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to remind you I care and I am glad you are better today...big hugs, J
  13. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:wave: :wink:
    Hey Angie... I know I haven't been into chat for a long time but am still around most days looking at posts & messaging and I came across ur post today. I am so sorry that you are feeling so low and I hope that you can find the strength to pull through, because you were amongst the first people who welcomed me to the forum and the chatroom, you helped me to feel part of the group, and helped me through some of my very darkest days. :wub:
    Hang in there Angie... you're a lovely lady, and many people would miss you terribly on here. :console:
    Please PM me anytime chick, if you need some support, i'm here if you need me. :arms:
    I will be thinking of you.
    Lots of love & Hugs Kate :cheekkiss: :hugtackles:
  14. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I'm on the other side of the big pool and i want you to know that you're a great person.

An ocean is between us but that won't stop me liking you.

Hang on in there Angie *hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.