tired of it all

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Takotsubo, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

yeah just tired of all the shit that has happened in my life , i made so many mistakes in my life that i want to fix , so many regrets . i just can't hack it anymore seems like the only way out is "that way out". i now know i am really screwed up because i now beat the shit out of myself , usually i beat myself with my own fists and leave bruises but yesterday night i took a< edit moderator total eclipse method > and started swinging it at myself , sorta hurt because i was numb from being drunk. the girl i so fucking love is getting <edit mod total eclipse inappropriate> i really fucking hate .

the severity of my depression and suicidal thoughts have gotten pretty high and real. yeah its gotten to the point , I've already decided that its not going to be IF i will do it but WHEN i will do it . yeah i dont think i'll last another year.

try and believe me when i tell you i really tried to push through but yeah can't do it anymore. its almost valentines and yeah i dont think i can live though that day , knowing the person i f-ing love is gonna get her brains banged out and just people everywhere will be all goo goo gaa gaa over each other and here i am just lonely me all fucking depressed.

so yeah maybe in a month I'll follow through with my plan .
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe it is time now then to look into getting some help fo ryou to heal talk to your doctor or get a therapist and get out of the depression you are in hun Don't wait until you are to deep in darkness it will be even harder then to reach out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.