Tired of life.. bored of life.. i hate my life!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Shyness or avoidant personality disorder....Both of them or one of them i am not sure...But its obvious that my life due to this problems is very painful and lonely...Everyday i wake up with a undesireable life!!!....This wasnt a life which i was assuming when i was a child....!.....I am studying in a X country and living with my brother .....Now for 2 weeks i am visiting my parents in W country...I am sitting at home doing nothing!...5 minutes walk to the beach and i am scared to go to the beach cuz there is a possiblilty that i might see someone that i know!..Even our neighbours see me everyday at home and probably think what a weird boy :mad:........Everything is hard everything!....I am scared of everything......I am stuck in a room with only a computer and PSP GAMES ......I dont know what to do but my family thinks that its a simple problem and i will overcome it soon....But i think i will never overcome this awful thing ...Never!......Then i think of suicide! as usaul!.....I AM VERY TIRED OF EVERYTHING!....bORED OF EVERYTHING! .....

2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

You are certainly not alone. For example, social avoidance by young adults is an epidemic in Japan, where it is referred to as hikikomori. You need professional help, e.g. you need to see a therapist.

3. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

I have the same problem. Used to be talkative, but now I´m terribly afraid of people.

4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Yeah. Me too. I used to be extremely talkative when I was a kid and now I am socially awkward and feel uncomfortable being with people already. People always think I am crazy and maybe so I am but I guess thats life. Have to live with it...

5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to that.. I'm also always scared that I might see someone I know while walking on the streets or something..

6. suicidalguy

suicidalguy New Member

yeah I am often thinking that a person probably would though that someone would think that I'm weird or strange, although they might not. but Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of everyday, that makes me a weaker person, but I don't know why there's some beauty of loneliness that I am encountering right now. I feel like when I'm alone, I'm a lot more powerful than when I'm with somebody else. ... I used to be happy as well, but since something terrible happened to my life (which was to "feel" that my family knew about my darkest secret) than I feel like I'm more afraid to love myself, and to face other people. So I get more lonely everytime... but I think it's such a way to be more powerful.

7. life

life Well-Known Member

Yeah it sucks i know!!!!!!!...i am fed up of this that i just wannaaaaaaaa dieeeeeeeee.......foreverrrrrrrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.