Tired of life but afraid to die...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vkzhen, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vkzhen

vkzhen New Member

Has a broken family situation, dad works in China and leaves me and my mom and my little bro in Canada. My mom loves my bro very much and gives everything good to him money,love,care,attention..etc and I started working when im 15 and everyone still thinks im useless cuz i droped out of school due to work, but family doesnt give me any supprt, at least i need a little bit money for chips or new clothings right.. and until im gr9 my dad would still get mad at be just becuz i walked home together with a guy... and this dad of mine tried to rape me so many times when i was 8~11ish which makes me dont even wna see him... and then i met some bfs and they are all sucking shit.. have a bf now and living together so my moms so happy and threw my stuff all out.. but im not that happy wf this guy though.. i cry everyday and night.. but if i leave him i have nowhere to go.. i changed at least 10places after i work, and almost every boss hates me. and i think im so useless...i wna go to adult school but my mom forces me to go to those beauty college which sucks... iunno what should i do... help...im so miserable...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...depending upon your age will depend upon what you can do...while you feel you have to live where you are, is it possible to start saving money so you can move out? Also, your mom wanting you to go to beauty school...will she be paying? or will you go to school with financial independence? In either case, please do not do things you do not want to do if you do not have a long term plan...sometimes we need to do these things to get further along, but a career must be one you will find satisfaction in...maybe, you and your mother should discuss that you will take her opinions into consideration, but the final result will be ultimately yours...welcome again and so glad you posted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.