Tired Of Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of life, I tried to hang myself two days ago, and I am thinking about trying it again tonight, nobody understands me, I have to go to school, and put up with gangsters that listen to too much hip-hop, give the depressed a hard time, Anti-Japanese Texas motherfucking hick staff that discourage my dream to move to Japan, well, they know what, I hate their fucking state, because of their very disgusting people that lack human emotion, the other reason I am wanting to move to Japan, because I have a family full of hicks, except for my unique uncle, and aunt that live all the way in much better San Francisco, California, I have nobody to talk to about my feelings, but I stab myself instead of talking to closed minded hicks about how I feel, I should probably hang myself right now!!!

This is how I feel:

I feel like destroying everything, and killing myself!
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Red neck < mod edit - offensive > suck.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2008
  3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

please edit your post and consider others feelings.
    Last edited: May 20, 2008
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey dosFREAK - please don't hurt yourself again. Instead of trying to take your life, why not move now. you clearly want to go - maybe you can't afford to make it to Japan just yet, but why not go to your aunt and uncle in SF for now, and then save up for the big move you want to make.

i have moved often in my life, and it's a great feeling to start fresh somewhere new. I have lived in England, Canada, NYC, and Ireland.
  5. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Hey, hang tight.

You wont be there forever, you will get that new start you want than you can live your life and choose who you do and dont want in your life.

Please dont hurt yourself again, from what i have read about you saying people have a lack of emotion, that means you do because you are aware of it, i know its hard when you care because you end up getting more hurt than others.
    I feel like im on an alien planet half the time for the same reason, surrounded by :censored: who dont care about other sentient creatures.

"To be angry is to let others mistakes punish yourself"

Take care

p.s I quite agree with your signiture
  6. Ignore the ganstas, laugh at how rediculous they are. Those people mean nothing. Your in high school? Alot of teenagers are wankers. They often live in their own world with screwed up values. Pay no attention to them. Ignore the hip hop and listen to beautiful music. Focus on saving. Spend your time preparing to get out of there. Focus on your future and be greatful you are open minded and not trapped like them. Try going to stay with you're Aunt and Uncle.

You won't make it to Japan if you kill yourself.

Also, so you know what happens when you hang yourslef? It's not nice. You choke as your esophegus is crushed and you hang in pain until you fall unconsious. Your face goes blue. Your lips swell. And your eyes bulge. You wet yourself and quite ofte crap yourself. If you survive but crush your breathig tube you will have to breathe through a machine and won't be able to do anything you enjoy.

If you want to talk I'm here for you.
  7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Gangstas? More like Idiots.

I don't understand how so many people in the south can be so ignorant of other people. Many of them hold themselves in too high a reguard. The propaganda swawed news doesn't help either. Though there are still people who do understand.

I know this will be hard but ignore all those idiots, that's one way I got through.

You will make it to Japan if you live and leave those idiots behind.
  8. dosFREAK

I see, but for some reason, I'm thinking about trying it again, because I don't want to go back to Hell's school tomorrow, I'd rather hurt myself.
  9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Wow i love that video! FLCL is teh shit. ^_^

I really hope you can be strong enough not to let other people's ignorance get to you before you can realize your dreams. If you want to move to Japan then finish school and go.

I am gonna be honest and tell you that it will be every hard to move to and live in Japan. Japan has strict rules on who can live there... most of the time you will need a college degree to work and live in Japan.

I am sorry that you feel so horrible that you would want to hurt yourself.
    I don't know you personally but I don't want you to hurt yourself.... Try your best to find happiness... Please try your best... Don't ever give up.
  10. dosFREAK

No, I should probably give up, I can never be loved, I'm untouchable, hated by everybody, if I can't kill myself, I'll just have to cut myself to deal with the pain,
    alot of cuts again like I did 3 years ago.
  11. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

No, you just aren't at the right place.

Survive through this part and get out as soon as you can. Things should get better.
  12. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Please don't end your life now, I had to leave school when i was 14 things were so bad but that was many years ago now and those w*****s are a distant memory. you will get out of there and you will then just be starting your life the way you want it.

Stay strong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.