Tired of Living and Scared of Dying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TuryScrema, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuryScrema

TuryScrema New Member

I won't go into details right now, I'm just not up for it. Sufficed to say, When I do nothing, nothing changes. When I do anything, things get worse. I'm tired of trying, and just wish I could let go. There are only 2 things keeping me here, maybe 3. One: It would hurt the tragic few who care for me. Two: While I'm not religious, I was raised religious enough to fear hell by suicide. 3: And I understand this is weird, but I don't want to miss out on My Little Pony. Yeah, I'm a Brony; and unashamed.

That's it for now.

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you are feeling that way... i really hope you can continue reaching out to us here.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, what has brought you to this point? Always here to listen :hug:

4. Abanana

Abanana Member

I'm not afraid of dying. I don't WANT to die. Or kill myself. I want to never have existed. Or have died years ago. Or have killed myself years ago. Have saved everyone so many years of me.

I'm afraid of trying to die, trying to do the right thing for everyone else - and failing.

5. myjade84

myjade84 Member

I'm sorry too because you feel that way. But when i was in high school i also tried to kill myself. I felt so worthless back then and so lonely. I cut my wrist and regretted it. I won't do that again because i found out that it wasn't the best thing to do. You will deeply hurt your family and your body. Just think of the scar that will remind you of what you've done forever. I was just 15 then and now i am 29, alive and still fighting my Bipolar disorder. I am handling it well but there are still times that i can't stop myself from feeling too low and the urge to just end my life.

6. LadyLoves1

LadyLoves1 Member

You and I are >>>here<< I'm afraid of the ways of dying but not death itself, but I don't want to live anymore either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.