tired of losing (trigger warning)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Jan 13, 2014.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i am so sick and fucking tired of losing at this worthless piece of fucken shit game... i want to find these other players and squeeze their necks until they cant breathe anymore... then punch them in their fucking scummy heads until they cant even see... all i want to do is hurt these fucken scumbags... i want them to feel the pain i go through each and every time i lose... those worthless motherfuckers need to beat down and then tossed in a ditch on the side of the road... i want them dead...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hear your pain i do and i wish these people who harm you would stay clear Your that anger of yours hun to push you forward ok don't waste your time on them ok use the anger to get you to a better place then you will have shown them you are a winner hun do you understand don't waste anymore of your energy of them ok Look after you use the energy from your anger to get you to a better place hugs

3. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

This sounds like a post that I'd write. Take solace in the fact that you ain't the only that feels this way and hates certain fucking people with a passion.

4. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i just want to find these mother fucking scumbags and squeeze their heads until it pops... like a rotted fucken melon...