Tired Of My Life...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shygyrl31, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shygyrl31

shygyrl31 New Member

I`m 31, very shy & I`ve only had 1 boyfriend in my life which was a few years ago. I`ve had stomache problems 4 a few years now & it`s hard 4 me to go 2 a doctor. I am so sick of being a lone..I want a man in my life. I just want 2 end my pathetic life!! :mad: :dry: :sad: :mad:

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

you are not alone. if you ever wnat to talk, i'm here ok just try to be strong

3. to start with id say a quote from a song ' i dont need a man ' lol, but seriously what would a man bring you, certainly not confidence which you seem to want.......although saying that do you feel someone loving/liking you will give you the confidence you need????

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I think having someone special in your life can make the world of difference to your mental state, its not a cure all, and it can bring its own set of problems, but its more than worth all the problems.

Your certainly not alone Shygyrl, you'll find a lot of people on this site that have loneliness as one of the key reasons why they feel so down, myself included. I hope you can at least make some friends on this site, talk about your life etc.

Take Care :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree that feeling the sense of aloneness is not a pleasant one. Some people need the comapnionship of a special someone in their lives. It does not fix everything, but having someone that is there to comfort and support you through the good and bad times is a nice feeling. Do you get out to where you can meet people? What kind of stmach problems do you suffer from? I understand your reluctance to go to doctors. I have difficulty with that myself. Whatever you do, don't give in to these feelings. Stay safe and take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.