tired of rejection

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Charmaine30, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charmaine30

Charmaine30 New Member

I am so tired of being regected by the one I love

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is very difficult - sometimes loving a person is not enough and there comes a point when you need to look out for yourself and protect yourself from further pain by moving on to somebody that will return your love instead of rejecting you.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have to see that if that person rejected you then you deserve more then that person you deserve to be cared for and loved the way you love them You will find that right person you will I know it is hard to move forward but you can

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Charmaine. It does hurt to be rejected by someone we love. Everyone deserves to be with someone who also loves them in return. I'm glad you joined SF - we might be a virtual, online support system, but we do care about you.

What has been happening that you feel rejected? You say you're "tired of feeling rejected", so is it happening again and again? Maybe it's time to re-evaluate what you want and need and whether this person can provide that for you. It sounds like you have lots of love to give someone and you deserve to be with someone who can love you back just as much! :)

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, life is hard but do not fret. One day you will someone. You are important and do not let the internal turmoil cause you pain. Love rejection is hard but don't feel harsh. Keep posting for support.

6. Jethro

Jethro Member

It hurts. More than almost anything.

I wish I could say it gets easier, but it often doesn't, at least for a while. It's like a cumulative thing. Then one day, it stops mattering.

I've been rejected by every woman I ever cared for -- except one. And when she died in 2011, I was devastated. Since then, yeah, back to rejection. But I no longer really are about that. Eventually it gets numb, and I learned to focus on other things besides relationships.

I doubt that helps, but sometimes when we're immersed in the pain, it's very hard to see the world without that pain. But it's out there.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hold onto hope. There will be someone that comes along that won't reject your love

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, perhaps the person you love is not the right person for you? It hurts when someone you love does not respond in the same manner...I''m not good at giving this type of advice but know we're here anytime you need to talk/vent etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.