Tired of running

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by total eclipse, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOw do you stop from being hurt from people How do you stop them from sending you back to that pain and place. When i am rejected abandoned told i am insensitve uncaring I just want to know how i stop these people from hurting me. The flashbacks they cause are horrific and i get so angry afterwards as i don't feel i deserve this attack on my character I don't feel i deserve the rejection I don't know how to stop these people from hurting me How do i get them to go away God i hate him i hate them all for making me feel like a piece of trash a useless nothing noone He is a ff doctor a psychologist and throws me away with so much confusion in my head so much desperation and pain i want to know how do i get him and all the people like him to just go away and leave me alone Stop attacking my character my person who i am today. I get so confused sometimes and i need help getting things straight in my head how can i do that without asking for help I don't trust him he hurts people he really hrt me I hate me when i let people send me back to that dark place god i hate me.

Just how doesone stop these people from hurting you from making you feel like that useless piece of trash again how. I am not her so stop sending me back I can't deal with it. Iwish i could just hit him and hit him and hit him until he feels the pain i feel. Ha he wouldn't care anyway i am nothing to him.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey :hug:
    sorry ur feeling like this.. u know im here if u ever want 2 chat.. x

3. total eclipse

Thanks nothing really just hurting so bad nothing can be done abt it really but thanks mandy hope you are staying well okay.

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

is this person YOUR doctor ?

5. total eclipse

No not my doctor he is kind he has insight he cares unlike this doctor he doesn't have insight or compassion anymore. He is made of stone he throws all defective people away. He hurt me so much emotionally but he doesn't care so why should i care I don't anymore I don't care if i live or die i just don't care He is suppose to care he is burn't out lost his ability to see the pain he causes when he shuts people off from a lifeline that they depended on. He just doesn't care sorry im tired now need to go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.