Tired of seeing, hearing, feeling...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fleurxx, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fleurxx

fleurxx New Member

I'm so tired of everything. Just being alive. Life in general is tearing me down... I've been going through serious health problems, job changes, horribly stressful times at work. And I've been dealing with panic/anxiety for a long, long time. I just... don't think it will ever truly end. It's so much stress, day after day.

I no longer feel "human"... touching and seeing and hearing feels strange and uncomfortable. I've never felt this way before. I don't think I want to be alive anymore.

Not really sure what else to say... sorry for being so negative! Honestly, I have some positive moments, but they seem to be fleeting. I feel this bottomless pit of depression and cry uncontrollably every day.
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

it's okay to be negative, you're expressing your feelings and you have every right to. I'm sorry you're feeling like that though. I totally understand because I have an anxiety disorder among other things. Stress can make you feel really bad. Do you have support? like a therapist, or psy or meds?

maybe something you enjoy? doing stuff we like can help with the stress, like laughing, watching a comedy, or reading jokes etc...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.