Tired of the board game.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Oct 24, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

blah blah blah.
    There is no point to anything. There's no meaning to this life that people search for. People strive so hard to be the best, to achieve the most, to be the richest and for what...to simply die. We live to breathe and we breathe to inevitably die. It's all so pointless. It's round and round and round. Same shit different day. There is no end to the bullshit, to the drama, to the lies nor the games.

You say that in order to live you have to love but what if living and loving don't go hand in hand. What if it's just all a game being played by something higher. I don't buy allt he higher bullshit with religion. I believe there's something out there but who knows what. My point is what if we're merely a board game being played out by something more.

Round and round the board...over and over again. Smile b/c you did this, fake it because you did that. It's all so stupid. It'd be better if instead of me living out my life miserably I end it so no one has to suffer the misery. If not end it then at least go into some kind of seclusion. Shut myself down, bow out of the real world so to speak and shut down off hte cyber world.

Everything and everyone..SHIT. The lies I've been spewed about caring. I'm sick of hearing it all. I'm sick of finding out that the words that were said were baseless. You said you cared, you lied. You said I mattered, you're full of shit. All people care about is themselves and getting for them. While I tirelessly give to others because I genuinely care....I get shit on. I get lied to. I get played.

Fuck it and fuck you too!
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

If only all the nice people could get together... Instead, I find the nicest people are also the most badly abused, and it pisses me off. I like nice people.

Hmm... I refuse to be around people who aren't nice. This might explain the loneliness.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

I'd rather be lonely and filled with desolate thoughts then be filled with the anger I have inside my heart. I'd rather live in a world with no one than deal with the thoughtless words and the emptiness behind the pukish hugs and fake feelings. Sick of being told I'm cared about and the second I am depressed or suicidal all those sad fucks pick up and run. I will endlessly give advice to those friends that are depressed or thinking of suicide but the second I'm in a place where I feel like throwing in the towel and need to talk I'm either ignored or simply given the all powerful "oh i think itll fix everything but will really fix nothing" hug emote. Sorry but a yellow ball of smiling vile won't make me better...thanks.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. For me, they do at best nothing. At worst they remind me that I've not had a hug in 8 months and don't expect to ever again. But they seem to be the cure-all in most people's minds. I hate those fucking things.

Especially when used by that fellow who's begun trolling my threads as well.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Kellyyyy, I don't really have any words or anything, unfortunately, but I care about you, and if you need an ear, or eyes, in this case, my PM box/e-mail/phone/whatever is open for you. Don't hesitate to use 'em. I know that you aren't the biggest fan of talking about yourself, but it might help? Anyway, there isn't really a point to this post except to tell you that you ARE cared about, and that someone will listen, if you want them to. :unsure:
  6. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Its so true that the nice people who genuinely care about others and put athers first are the ones who get shat on, walked allover and stepped. Its so unfair, i dont go out anymore for the fact i hate meeting nasty poele and my town is full og nasty people.
    We nice ones should get together as mentioned before, we should alls tick together.

If you need to talk please pm me, im here for you
  7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

sorry I missed this thread today. 5:40PM EST I was nowhere to be found.
    well, unless someone came into the waiting room at my PCQ's office....(primary care quack)
    anywayz, sorry I wasn't here. PM me if you want to yak. k?
  8. ~PinkElephants~

round and round the board game. piece by piece by piece. idiocracy rules. stupidity reigns. losers always win and winners never prosper. the bad reign supreme. Undaunted by the negativity they continue on a path to destruction, a path to hurt the ones who actually gave a shit.

take my money. take my dignity. take my self worth. take my life. i give up. I just plain give up. i'm tired of you. tired of you. tired.of.you.

the game you play is sickening. the twists and turns and lie lie lie. It's all just a cute little ploy to break people down.

so again.
    round and round and round the board game. who will win you'll never know. idiocracy rules though and stupidity reigns. the people who cheat lie and steal will win while the innocent will perish