tired of the bullshit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Sep 6, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

right now I'm bummed...I thought my mom was doing well, but I just got off the phone with her and she's been pushing and pushing my buttons again...saying she's trying to help me and she wants to be able to say that she has an intelligent daughter....so again with saying I'm not intelligent...and also I have no logic...because I told her that I want to start taking cayenne peppers daily in food for all the good properties...and she's telling me that they say all that to sell the product...

and she goes on again about my old therapist that she's laughing at me and only wants my dad and bullshit like that...I told her that if she wants to fight I'm going to hang up...had to say that three times...and then she said I would regret it, and that I shouldn't come crying to her when all hell breaks loose...sigh....I'm so tired of this shit...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
    sorry your mom is doing that to you hun time to leave the phone off hook some Take care of you hun don't listen to that crap she is saying okay hugs

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm just so damn tired of it, I mean why take shots at me? and bring the past and just cause trouble...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Because she is ill hun she gets some kind of enjoyment out of it Just don't feed into her sickness okay don't answer phone for a week see if she smartens up some hugs