Tired of the cycle

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by selfinflictedscars, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am at the point in my life where I am so tired of the never ending cycle. I have three suicide attempts in my past. Each one leading to long term hospitalizations. I've had numerous other hospitalizations because my husband is very in tune with my stability or lack of. I've been rejected by multiple psychiatrists because they aren't comfortable dealing with someone with "my issues" or someone as "unstable" as I am. I have been on over 20 different medications and I'm having to increase my doses every few months. I constantly want or need to hurt myself so that I don't hurt myself. I'm turning to drugs more frequently because I am desperate for some sort of relief. I can't stand to be in my head anymore! I just want to stop the suffering. I can't live like this for another 30 years.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You have to try and break out of this cycle of depression and suicide attempts. You have to start loving yourself if you ever want this to be over. Make a promise to stop cutting yourself and see how long you can keep it. I'm sure you can beat this. :hug:

3. I want to make a change. Maybe that can be my new years resolution. I'm just going to go a day at a time. Today will be a good day because I don't have to leave the house so I know I won't cut today. :nerves:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.