Tired of the Hurt

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

So tired of the hurt, so tired of the pain i feel. Im not a person. Im not who im supposed to be. Im not in the right body, i dont have the right mind. I may seem so perfect when they look from the outside in RL, but i tried to let the people on here see the inside, and all they do is twist it. I was trying not to cut because itll ruin my race this week. But who cares. Im a failure anyway. ill die soon anyway, i have a plan, i have it all planned out, i wont make it to the next race after this one, so who gives a shit if it is ruined? I might as well feel the pleasure after the pain for this, because its all i have left. All i have left is the smell of the blood as it runs, because thats all that anyone has ever cared about , is that the blood runs (and how that might smudge our public image). Might as well run the blood now, might as well let it run and never stop.

2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I hope you are ok my friend... I belive you can turn your life around allthough it has been hard so far. If im not in chat pm me whenever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.