Tired of this shit (just ranting)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by just dont care, Feb 10, 2007.

1. just dont care

just dont care Well-Known Member

Why do you have to be like this and why do i have to like you so much? i know that you probably dont like me the same way i like you but still why do you promise to do things with me but then when the time comes you dont? i am getting tired of the way you treat me it sucks i am so close to telling you to fuck off. please stop being this way and just tell me what you really feel cause tonight was gonna be the night that i was gonna tell you.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling better by now. It can be very difficult when you like someone in a way that they don't feel the same. There is no easy way to solve it unless you have a mutual friend that really knows you both well and has shared things with you and them. i hope you get things sorted out and feel better soon. :hug:
  3. just dont care

just dont care Well-Known Member

thanks for the support. i think i am gonna tell her how i feel tommarow but it will be hard i might chicken out though but i really wanna do it even if i get rejected.
  4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I hope it goes well for you when you tell her how you're feeling.. i find telling people how I feel very difficult, so I can relate. Let us know how it goes if you want? I'm not sure what you want to do even if you get rejected, but i hope it's something positive and safe.. :hug: