Tired of This....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

It's been a week since we moved. I'm glad we moved. Just feeling off today and so depressed I been crying. My family and I went to our friends church today. I was struggling to keep myself together and crying several times in the bathroom. They're also here at our new home for dinner and being so depressed, I haven't been into them being here. I'm glad their here but hating this depression. I just been crying and wanting to be alone. I don't know if our friend (who is a psychologist)notices it, but trying to hide how I feel. I been hiding in the house while they're all enjoying being outside. Just hate being this way.... so irritating.... and I'm tired of living with this depression.....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, glad the move went okay. Sorry you are feeling so crappy. Do you think you could confide in your friend(the psychologist) are ye close enough to do that? What other supports do you have around you? ((hugs))

3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I don't know. I could talk to him. He knows my history. He was my husband's best man at our wedding. Just not sure. I spent most of my time inside while they were outside. I even tripped and fell in front of everyone-embarrassing. Dinner was hard. I didn't want to eat but didn't want to be lectured or anything about eating. I'm so drained. I apologized to them (him and his wife) that I have been off today. They said it was fine. But I just can't deal with this depression anymore. Had some wine this evening and I almost wanted to drink the whole bottle but tried my best to keep myself busy cleaning up everything. I'll see how things go. If anything, I'll talk to him the next time I see him (not sure when). I'm so sorry about all this.. hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.