tired of trying to live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tigers4343, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

i just want to die don't know why i am so afraid/scared of going and getting a gun it would solve all my problems
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Dying will not solve your problems. I know it may seem as though it will, but there are so many things in life you have yet to discover! You would be robbing yourself of everything if you did. Please reject these alien thoughts from your brain. I say alien because no one wants to harm themselves. They tend to believe the lie that it is the only way to end the suffering, but that is soo untrue. You can over come all of life's problems! I have and do every time I come across one. I do not do it alone and trying to do it alone will only frustrate you. You are never alone and you are wanted and loved. You personally are a very important person in this world. You just have yet to discover why. Do not give up on life, just give up on the life you have been living. Seek another way of living. Do some souls searching and seek answers to everything. They are out there. Blessings..
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you tell us why you want to die?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.